COVID. SANITARY PROTOCOL
BRIN DE COCAGNE HEALTH PROTOCOL
In these challenging times the comfort, health and safety of our guests is our primary concern.
Thus, we have adapted our procedures in order to welcome you in the best conditions.
In consultation with our local partners, we have adapted to welcome you in the best conditions.
We strictly apply the barrier gestures within the establishment and respecting the physical distance.
If necessary, hydroalcoholic gel and masks are available during your stay.
I. Breakfast & dinner organisation
- Hand washing
- Seperate tables and/or different times per room
- Ready served plates
- Disinfection of all shared surfaces
- Dish-washing at 60
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures in our rooms and guest houses
- Fresh daily air for minimum 1 hour
- Thorough hand washing (and/or use of disposable gloves)
- Mouth cover with a face mask
- Use of disinfectant cleaning products and steam cleaner
- Use of clean clothes for each operation, each room
- Before the cleaning procedure all linens and washing clothes are removed and washed on 60° program
- Cleaning of all surfaces from top to bottom
- Disinfection of all shared-use areas and surfaces (doorknobs, water faucets, remote controls,
- Floor washing
2. Protocol for cleaning rooms and common areas
- Cleaning is done every day in our rooms and common areas with disinfectant products and according to a specific protocol:
- Windows open for ventilation of the premises for at least one hour
- Hand cleaning and wearing gloves
- Wearing a protective mask
- Before any cleaning, removal of sheets, pillowcases and under pillowcases, draw sheets and towels for washing at 60 °
- Cleaning of surfaces from highest to lowest
- Disinfection of all contact surfaces (handles, taps, etc.)
- Floor washing
- Wash the rags used at 60 °
- Use of clean rags for each operation and each room
- Use of disinfectant cleaning products