Welcome to Brin de Cocagne!
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible and to ease your moving in, you will find below some information and advice.
Rules of Brin de Cocagne
We welcome you in our house, an old farm of the beginning of 19th century we restored for your pleasure and your comfort.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Brin de Cocagne!
To better preserve the condition of the rooms and the domain for next visitors, we ask you to follow some rules and tips to make your stay as pleasant as possible and ease your moving in. Please, enjoy all the places at your disposal in the conviviality and the respect of the intimacy of each one.
Conditions of arrival and departure
To allow us to provide you with the best possible service, the rooms are available between 5 and 7 pm. the day of your arrival. The day of your departure, please leave the room not later than 10 am.
Breakfast will be served depending on the weather outdoors or in the dining room, between 8:30 and 10:00 am.
- Thank you for turning off the air conditioning and light when leaving your room. Thank you for turning off the air conditioning if you want to air your room.
- We are in the countryside and there is no public sewage. The waste water treatment is done in a septic tank, also please don’t throw anything else than toilet paper in the toilet. Sanitary towels, tampons, makeup remover towelettes had to be put in the bathroom bin. If you need more garbage bags, feel free to ask for.
- Thank not to eat in the rooms, not to store food and not to have a picnic on the property.
- Please respect the quietness of the other guests when returning late or leaving early.
- Access to the Internet is free by cable or WiFi, but downloading is forbidden.
- Please do not leave important personal belongings or valuables (jewels, multimedia devices, means of payment…) in your guest room or in your car. The owners are not responsible in case of disappearance of these belongings or valuables.
- According to the law it is forbidden to smoke inside the house, including the rooms.
- Juveniles (under 18) are not allowed to buy and consume alcohol.
- Animals are not accepted on the estate.
- There is no television. Guests can access freely to the Internet, but downloading is forbidden.
- Please do not walk and stay in public areas in inappropriate clothing, i.e. pyjamas, underwear, bathing suit, etc.
- Guests had to let the rooms in a perfect state when leaving and report any malfunction or failure and assume financialy any degradation they might be responsible for.
- The use of the kitchen is not free for the guests.
- The owners decline any responsibility for the thefts or accidents which might be occur on the estate or on the parking which is free for the guests.
The owners of Brin de Cocagne are aware about preserving our planet and wish to contribute to protect the environment in minimizing the print of the hosting structure.
We count on your collaboration for:
- not to let the light or air conditionning unnecessarily on
- not to let the water flow unnecessarily and to moderate the flow of the shower
- not to use all the towels if not needed
- waste are sorted out for recycling or composted when possible. Please entrust us your recyclable waste.
Thank you for your comprehension and your collaboration!